Gratia Plena offers several professionally facilitated weekly support groups for Catholics. These groups are ongoing and open, so that people can join and exit any time they choose. There is usually a small fee for group meetings. Call for more information and share these resources with others at your church, retreats, or ministry groups.
- King David’s Men Group (for adult men regarding sexual integrity issues) currently meets:
- Wednesday evenings at 7pm in the Thomas Aquinas Office (Upper Kirby area)
- Thursday evenings at 6:30pm in the Mother Cabrini Office (NASA area)
- Saturday mornings at 9am in the Thèrése Office (Stafford/Sugar Land area)
- St. Philomena's Women Group (for women to address sexual integrity issues of various types, there is a small fee for each group meeting) currently meets:
- Thursday evenings at 7pm in the Thérèse Office (Stafford/Sugar Land area)
In the past we have offered the following groups:
- Loving and Eating Well Group (for adult women regarding food issues)
- St. Joan’s Girls Group (for teenage issues usually offered during the summertime when school is out)
- Anxiety Group
- Women's Empowerment
We are happy to organize other groups when there is a particular topic interest and enough clients to get started.
Contact us with your ideas!