Join Our Mission
We are so thankful that you want to join us in our work of service. Here are some things that you can do right now to become our partner in the mission of Gratia Plena. A little goes a long way, thank you and God Bless
- Join our Prayer Team to pray for an anonymous client each week
- Spread the word in your community about Gratia Plena
- Donate supplies from our wish list
- Make a donation to our mission
- Volunteer at Gratia Plena
- Become a shopper on Goodshop or Amazon Smile
- Board member opportunities
Join Our Prayer Team
- Pray for the mission of Gratia Plena
- Join our prayer team: Send an email to Dr. Ken to join our team of people who pray for (unnamed) current, former, and future clients and benefactors of Gratia Plena.
Spread the word about Gratia Plena:
- Tell a friend, family member, or co-worker about our mission
- Tell your pastor, parish priest, deacon, and parish staff about our services
- Have your church group (Ladies Guild, Knights of Columbus, etc…) invite us for a presentation
- Find and “like” Gratia Plena on Facebook and LinkedIn
- Follow Gratia Plena on Twitter: @DrKBucks
- Sign up for our email, e-newsletters, and other announcements
Donate supplies from our wish list and drop them off at the office or call us:
- computer equipment (used/refurbished ok)
- a 3 pack of tissue (we use a lot in our office) estimated $5 each
- a large container of coffee, estimated $9 each
- some plain white copier/printer paper, estimated $10 a ream
- a Sex Addicts Anonymous book, estimated at $12 each
- a Narcotics Anonymous book, estimated at $13 each
- an Alcoholics Anonymous book, estimated at $14 each
- a Texas Art Supply gift certificate (for our art supplies cabinet), estimated $20
- an Office Depot/Max gift card, $25 (for printer ink, binders, folders, et cetera)
- a Walmart gift card, $25 (for presentation supplies, paper towels, et cetera)
Make a donation to help further the mission today!
Gratia Plena is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization, and your donations are tax deductible.
- At this time, we are able to receive donations via cash, check, or online via credit card or bank draft (follow the link for Egiving).
- Please make your check payable to “Gratia Plena.” We will mail or email a receipt to you.
- Please indicate if you wish your donation to be used to help someone who otherwise cannot afford counseling, or if it can be applied to our business expenses. It is possible for family, friends, an employer, or a church to sponsor the psychotherapy of someone whom they love and care about. We are thankful for any donation.
Every donation helps to further our mission of service. We pray for our benefactors!
We highly value regular, monthly or annual donations as this helps us set our budget. Please make a pledge today. If you can support Gratia Plena, we will be able to open new locations and hire additional counselors so that we can serve more people who are suffering from mental illness and/or addictions. Your donation today can help someone get back to work or school, to bring healing to a family in pain, and to remove obstacles for a faithful but distressed person so that he or she can feel God’s presence in a new and powerful way.
Volunteer at Gratia Plena
We occasionally need volunteers to do all kinds of things: stuff envelopes, assist at events, perform data entry for our email list, and so on. We will prepare a statement of volunteer time for you if you need this for school requirements or for community service. We love volunteers! Call (832) 532-0129 or email drken @ gratiaplenacounseling.org to learn more.
By shopping online using Amazon Smile with Gratia Plena selected as your designated charity, or Goodshop.com, you will raise money that will enable us to help others mend and heal emotionally and spiritually. We want you to enjoy the savings you will receive through the thousands of Goodshop coupons and participating stores.
We receive a quarterly check from Amazon Smile based on purchases. No matter what you purchase online at any of 5,000+ stores that participate, Goodshop will donate to Gratia Plena up to 20% of what you spend. So help us counsel people with their spiritual needs in mind, by signing up and choosing Gratia Plena as your cause. Start today and enjoy shopping, saving, and giving!
Board Member Opportunities
Gratia Plena has a Board of Directors, and we would be very happy to talk with you about your interest in serving on our board. There is an application and interview as part of the process. Board members make time and financial commitments. Our board is critical to our success. We need your expertise and enthusiasm!